Monday, February 6, 2012

Something Special for the TWINS.....






Afternoon Ladies

My apologies as this is a quick rushed post.... esp for you Suz!! With huge thanks to my gorgeous lil sis (aka Carolyn Zabel) for the inspiration. I am so happy to share with you all two cards I made for two very special young ladies. My dd's bestie Em and her twin sister Chelsea. They are having their birthday party today after school so I think I am safe posting the cards now. Their gorgeous Mum is on FB so I didn't want to chance them seeing them before today! I hope they will like them. I am so happy with how they turned out myself. I can't wait to make me up some more! I especially love the purple one! I do wonder why... maybe my love of purple and the pp is just so pretty too! Best be off. Hope everyone is having a great scrappy day! Thanks for stopping by. Won't be long and it will be time for another Twisted Sketches card girls so don't forget to stop by again soon.

Hugs

Shirl

No comments: