Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Caz's 40th Birthday Card

Good Morning All

Well another wet and rainy day here in Sunny Queensland lols! So what better to do than share another card creation? This was my first attempt a double easel card. I made it especially for my lil sis, Carolyn aka Caz. She celebrated her 40th a few days ago and we weren't able to go down to help her celebrate so I wanted an extra special card to send. This is what I came up with:



So goodbye for today. Off to my craft desk to work on some new cards. I got some new cricut cartridges this week so I can't wait to test some of them out!

Have a great day friends and as always HAPPY CRAFTING!

hugs

Shirl

2 comments:

TRACEY O said...

This is gorgeous. Love all the different elements and the colours are beautiful.

Shirl said...

Thanks so much Tracey. Don't know how I missed your post all this time! Hugs xo S