Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Twisted Sketches #96 - Woman



Evening Friends

Just wanted to share my latest Twisted Sketches creation with you all. This week's twist I took very literally when creating a card that any woman would love! Lots of my fellow sisters had some totally different ideas but. I so love heading over to the site when the cards are up for that very reason. We all create something so different to the next person! It is such a great source of inspiration. So be sure you don't forget to head over to Twisted Sketches as well to check out everyone's fantastic card creations!

Products used:

Bazzill cardstock
Embossing Template
Cheery Lyn Butterfy Die
MS border punch
Assorted old patterned paper (company unknown)
Kaiser bling

Thanks so taking the time to stop by my blog. Have a great day!

hugs

Shirl

No comments: