Sunday, May 20, 2012

Twisted Sketches #106 - Ribbon

Evening Ladies Just a quick post before bedtime. I wanted to share my latest Twisted Sketches creation with you all. My DD turned 11 years old on Friday and I was trying to make a sneeky birthday card for her using this sketch! But she was too smart for me and sprung me making it. Not only did she catch me out creating her card she also managed to find the new Magnolia stamp I had secretly brought to use. I must be getting old ladies....... lols. So this is my take on Anam's latest wonderful sketch challenge. Using my new Tilda the gymnast stamp. In case some of you don't know my dd is a competitive Level 4 gymnast. She absolutely *loves* her gymnastics so when Magnolia brought out this stamp I knew one day I'd be buying it just for her. Without further adieu but girls here is my card. I hope it bring some inspiration to someone out there. Don't forget but ladies to hop on over to the and check out all the other ladies beautiful cards. Happy Card Making........ Hugs Shirl

No comments: