Saturday, June 23, 2012

Twisted Sketches Final

Good Evening Well it is with a heavy heart that I can now share with you all that the lovely Anam has decided after three years of running the amazing Twisted Sketches site that it is time to call it a day. Anam you have done an amazing job over the past few years, providing us all with some amazingly talented scrapbookers & card makers to inspire our creativity week in and week out. It has been both an honour & privilege to work alongside such a talented bunch of card makers these past few months. Our final twist for this week was *THANKS*. Of course as I was making my card I was thinking of how much I wanted to thank Anam for the opportunity she gave me and for the wonderful work she has done over the past three years running & managing the site. So without further adieu here is my final card. All the best Anam......... and THANK YOU Hugs Shirl

No comments: