Sunday, July 22, 2012

Split Folding Easel Card

Hi Everyone Though it has been yet another somewhat chaotic week (yes I hear you al say when is it not?) I have managed to get a few cards made this week. I have two cards that I can't share yet as I want them to get to their new owners without spoiling the surprise! But I do have one creation that was made just because that I wanted to share tonight. I hope everyone is having a great weekend where ever you are in the world and that you have some time set aside to do something just for you, whether or not it is crafty. You all deserve to be spoilt with some time just for yourselves. Off to watch my beloved Formula One now so I will say *bye for now* til a bit later in the week when I will have another LCOM layout to share with you all.
Hugs Shirl

No comments: