Saturday, August 18, 2012

Sketch #28 LCOM

Good Evening Well it feels like I have been away for ever with our trip north to do our rental property reno but I managed to find a morning this week to actually get my card sketch challenge done for Let's Capture Our Memories. I am grateful again to Stampin' Up as their wonderful products enabled me to whip up a very pretty card in next to no time at all. In fact between SU & LCOM I loved my card so much I went on to make 4 in total. Here are the two cards I made:
Thanks so much for stopping by. Hope everyone has something crafty planned for the weekend and please don't forget to stop by the Let's Capture Our Memories blog to see all the truly inspiration work on both cards and layouts that the very talented ladies produce each week. By for now Hugs Shirl

No comments: