Wednesday, September 19, 2012

LCOM Card Sketch #31

Hi I can't believe how quickly the days seem to be flying by at the moment. But I guess some stages of our lives are just like that. School holidays start tomorrow afternoon and with the amount we have on I bet I will be back here saying I can't believe the school holidays are over in what feel's like a flash. But for today just a quick post to share my latest creation for the Let's Capture Our Memories sketch blog. Be sure to hope on over and check out all the gorgeous *circle* cards that my lovely team mates have created just to inspire you all. Maybe you can join our challenge this week? I'd love to see your interpretation of the sketch. Have a great day Hugs Shirl

1 comment:

Susan said...

It's been aaaages since I visited blogs! Love the way yours is looking, Shirl. I had a browse down the page and was delighted to see our Father's Day card there :) You must post your name tag up sometime too. It was very pretty.

I hope you got some takers fro the last sketch challenge you mentioned.

Hugs!