Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Baroque Motif Cards

Hello Well my week certainly got off to a great start (if you can ignore the fact that I am sick sick sick once again!!). I was lucky enough to snap up a bargin when a local lady decided to sell of all of her crafting goodies. I picked up a Stampin' Up Stamp Caddy, 35 ink pads, heaps of matching pens, 7 stamp sets plus a punch. And top it all off the lovely lady gave me a brayer and some daubers as well since I brought so much. It was hard to resist but as I paid less than a third of new retail! And every gal has got to love a crafty bargin doesn't she? So today I had some card making to do. Firstly I made up two cards that I can't share just yet as they are for my DT at Let's Capture Our Memories but then since I had a little time on my hands and some new goodies that needed testing out I made up a couple of simple cards that I'd love to share with you. So here they are and I think for a change nearly all the products used on these were actually Stampin' Up.
Thanks for stopping by and hope you are all having a great week. Will be back soon with an LCOM reveal or two!! Hugs Shirl

No comments: