Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sharing my latest LCOM Layout

Hi Everyone Sorry I am so behind and haven't been posting much of late. After the house move I ended up so unwell that everything has just gone to the dogs! But today I wanted to share with you all my two latest creations. Firstly this layout sketch challenge from Let's Capture Our Memories. This layout is all about my first ever scrapbooking retreat. Would you believe it was 12 months ago and I am only just now getting around to scrapping it??? I would have loved to go again this year but timing just didn't permit it. I am looking towards next year but thinking I am going to so do this again! Be sure you head over to LCOM and check out their sketch blog. You won't be disappointed as there are just so many talented ladies on the design teams.
Thanks for stopping by Hugs Shirl

No comments: