Thursday, November 8, 2012

Sketch #38 - Snow

Hi For the month of November the DT girls over at Let's Capture Our Memories have been given an extra challenge! Each of our sketches comes with a twist! Don't you just LOVE it? I know I do. But I have to say that the first challenge was a little challenging!! lols To be sitting in warm, humid oh so sunny Queensland and thinking of making a card with the twist "snow" was a little interesting to say the least. I was lucky enough to have some old Bo Bunny papers in my stash as well as some snowman stamped out images (thanks lil Sis aka Carolyn Zabel) from Magnolia to save the day. So here is my latest card creation. Don't forget to HOP ON over to the LCOM sketch blog to check out all the other DT's cards and to participate for a chance to win a great prize!
Have a great Friday everyone and as always happy crafting. Hugs Shirl

1 comment:

Cassandra said...

gorgeous card Shirley!