Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Stampin' Up Christmas Ornament

Was just playing around in my craft room this afternoon finishing off another Stampin' Up Christmas Ornament. For this one I went for more traditional colours in Old Olive and Raspberry Ripple. Whilst I meant this to be more similiar to the ones you can see in the Holiday Mini Catalogue I made a wee mistake when adding the twine and wasn't happy with how everything sat when I was putting the finishing touches on, so I decided to add some mulberry paper roses and see how it went. I am not a 100% sure it is finished yet as I am thinking about spritzing it so it has more shimmer and perhaps adding some bling to dress it up as well. But this is it for now....
If you are interested in purchasing any of the products (bar the flowers) that were used in this please don't hesitate to contact me. Hugs Shirl

No comments: