Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Let's Capture Our Memories Catch Up

Hi Everyone Firstly I wanted to wish everyone a late but none the less heartfelt **Merry Christmas**. I am sorry I am so late but I have been having issues with my blog and haven't been able to log into it for a couple of weeks. Despite numberous attempts and quite a bit of frustration on my part. Seems it was conflicting software! ARGH why didn't I think of that sooner. I was assuming I think in part that I had been hacked. All is back to normal now so I need to apologise and post several creations from my LCOM DT work. I am thrilled to announce that I have been accepted back on the new DT for LCOM and there have been a few changes. I am very excited and very happy to be back. So I won't keep you waiting a minute longer.... here are a few of my latest cards.
Hope everyone is enjoying their Christmas break and getting plenty of time to relax and enjoy some crafty persuits. Til next time Hugs Shirl

No comments: