Monday, February 25, 2013

A2Z Scraplets February Sketch Challenge

Hi A few weeks ago I took part in my first online crop in like forever! At the start of February I'd seen my gorgeous friend Caz share the latest sketch for A2Z Scraplets and straight away I never I just had to use it. So I combined one of the challenges from the Gimme All Your Lovin' Crop over at Let's Capture Our Memories along with this sketch : to create this layout : If you love this sketch as much as I do be sure to head over to A2Z Scraplets blog to check out all the other gorgeous entries & examples. You won't be disappointed! Have a great day everyone. Hugs Shirl

4 comments:

sleepydwarf said...

Aww I love it Shirl. Love the butterflies & the colours.

Cassandra said...

wow miss Shirley, love this layout and all the texture!

Belinda Scott said...

Thanks so much or enterening the challenge!!! Your layout is fab!!! Really liked that you used different mediums and made the sketch yours :D

Shirl said...

Thank you so much Barb, Cassie and Belinda for the very kind words! Hugs xo S