Thursday, March 7, 2013

And tonight some STIPPLED BLOSSOMS!

Good Evening Tonight I have another two cards to share with you all. Again I cannot claim responsibility for their original designs a they both were a result of some **casing** or scraplifting. Both cards are also made using my newest Stampin' Up stamp set "Stippled Blossoms". When I first saw these stamps I was no where near close to wanting to buy them but once I started to look at some of the drop dead gorgeous cards that were being made with them I just had to have them! The first card I have to share tonight has been cased from the gorgeous work of Sandy Manthis. Be sure to head over to Sandy's page to check out her other wonderous creations! And my other card was inspired by the works of Annette Sullivan. Annette's card had a beautiful embossed background but sadly I don't have any of the larger embossing folders SO I decided to try something different. I am not sure I am in LOVE with this card but I do like it. I think maybe it needs a little something but I am not sure what? Perhaps just a little distressing around the old page? Thanks for stopping by my blog. Happy scrapping or card making! Hugs Shirl

3 comments:

Susan said...

Your cards are beautiful, Shirley :) I gave you an award tonight to help bring you some more traffic to see them!
Hugs xxx

Susan said...

PS Your award is on my Blog. xx

Shirl said...

Thank you so much Susan. You are such a wonderful friend. Hugs xo S