Monday, March 4, 2013

Bloomin' Marvelous

Hello Last post for tonight I promise. I just wanted to share some delightful cards I made from CASE-ing the wonderfully talented Monique Fielder and the equally talented Selene Kempton. Please be sure to head over to both Monique's blog - and to Selene's as well Stamp4fun.net. They are both such talented ladies and if it wasn't for them sharing their wonderful creations I wouldn't have these to share with you all tonight. So please stop by their blogs and leave them both some love! Firstly the card I CASE'd from Monique : and now the cards I CASED'd from Selene : And lastly here is a photo of the two different cards side by side : Thanks again for stopping by my blog and allowing me to share these little posts with you all. I will say goodnight for tonight. Sweet dreams Hugs Shirl

No comments: