Monday, March 18, 2013

LCOM Sketch #11

Good Evening Everyone With such a busy weekend of soccer, sleepovers and our Australia Formula One Grand Prix I totally forgot I had to share all the amazing creations created by myself & the wonderfully talented ladies on the Design Team of Let's Capture Our Memories. We had a totally wicked sketch to create with this week and I had so much fun coming up with my layout. So please don't be shy and head on over to the LCOM blog for some great inspiration! Products used: Kaisercraft Patterned Papers White Cardstock Cheery Lynne Dies Martha Stewart Border Punch A2Z Scraplet "A Little Ray of Sunshine" Kaisercraft Rhinestone Tim Holtz Ink Butterfly (die cut gift) Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! Happy Crafting. Hugs Shirl

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this layout and page Shirl - just gorgeous! And those butterflies ... wow!
Hugs, Danielle

Shirl said...

Aww thank you so much Danielle. Only just visited your blog for the first time in so long. I have become a **very** slack blogger myself! Hugs xo S

Susan said...

I loved this in real life, Shirl :) and it looks fab on your blog too. You are one talented lady, you know. xxx

Shirl said...

Aww thank you so much Susan. You are very sweet. Hugs xo S