Monday, April 8, 2013

Time for Some More LCOM......

Hello Everyone Sorry to be MIA again but with school holidays on we have taken the time as a family to head away for a few days and since getting back we have been as busy as ever playing catch up with household chores and keeping the kids occupied! I just wanted to stop in and share with you my latest LCOM sketch. I can't believe how lucky I am each week to share a spot on the Let's Capture Our Memories design team with so many other talented ladies. So please be sure to stop on by the blog and check out their wonderful creations based on this weeks sketch. Thanks for stopping by friends. Hope you are all finding some quality time to enjoy your favourite arts and crafts. Hugs Shirl

2 comments:

Susan said...

Another stunning layout! And you used pennants!! Lol! Looks good, Shirley :)

Shirl said...

Thanks so much Susan. Now only if I can get into the routine of posting more regularly! Hugs xo S