Tuesday, April 23, 2013

We LOVE Cards Month @ LCOM

OMG me back already... turns out I wasn't one post behind but TWO! OPPS!!!!!! So sorry everyone. April has been a long, long and not always good month! Over at Let's Capture Our Memories April was choosen as our card month as we have had a challenge related to cards go up each week. Please be sure you head over and check out all the challenges if for no other reason, for some great inspiration! I decided to do a card based on Challenge #3 which was sketch based and this is what I came up with! Must say this card I totally LOVE! I used my new Stippled Blossoms stamp set from Stampin' Up and although it took me a few goes to get colours and double stamping down pat I am so in love with these stamps! There will be even more fun to be had over at LCOM come Saturday 4th May to celebrate National Scrapbooking Day so be sure to join us for some fun challenges. Big hugs Shirl

2 comments:

Maria said...

I love this pretty card Shirl! I'm just getting into following blogs again and it really stood out in my feed, then I noticed it was yours. xx

Maria said...

I love this pretty card Shirl! I'm just getting into following blogs again and it really stood out in my feed, then I noticed it was yours. xx