Sunday, May 19, 2013

LCOM Sketch #20

Hello All

With the hustle and bustle of this weekend now out of the way I thought I best remember to check if it was time to post my latest Let's Capture Our Memories project and guess what? IT IS!

So before time can escape me and I manage to once again forget to post it I thought I would do so now. This time around I was lucky enough to get asked to do a scrapbooking layout! I have been doing cards of late and it feels like it has been SO long since I created a layout that I was just a tad excited, especially after I saw the gorgeous sketch we had to work with.



Please be sure to head on over to the LCOM blog and check out not only my fellow talented DT members creations but also the great entries we get each week.

Have a great start to the week!

Hugs

Shirl


1 comment:

Susan said...

Your layout is beautiful. What lovely letters and colours, Will look forward to seeing this in real life one day soon :) xx