Tuesday, June 18, 2013

LCOM Sketch #24

Morning All

As my life seems to be in a perpetual state of running behind of late, it won't surprise you to hear that I am late again posting my latest creation for Let's Capture Our Memories. I absolutely "adored" this weeks sketch and had a ball making putting the layout together! I got to use some new washi tape that I brought at The Scrapbooking and Papercraft Convention that recently rolled on through Perth. And I got to get a little messy with some paint too.

Please be sure to hop on over to the blog and check out all the great layout and card creations from my fellow Design Team members. Don't forget to leave them some feedback too!


Supplies: Black Bazzill Cardstock, Kaisercraft "Flutterby" Range (scraps), Washi Tape, Semco Silver Metallic & Magenta Bright paints, Ribbon, Molossi Pearl Bling, Heartfelt Creations Mini Floret Stamps & dies, Tim Holtz Distress Stickles, Tim Holtz Inks - Frayed Burlap, Gathered Twigs and Victorian Velvet and Thickers alphas.

Thanks for stopping by & happy crafting!

Hugs

Shirl

No comments: