Wednesday, November 20, 2013

LCOM Sketch #45 Reveal

OMG I am sorry that I haven't been blogging much of late life has be very hectic and there seems to be so little spare time in my days. Christmas is fast approaching and this year I am SO not prepared! What about you ladies? Anyone feeling super organised?

Tonight I just wanted to share (at long last) my last sketch reveal for Let's Capture Our Memories. This fortnight I was asked to do a layout. OMG it felt like forever since I had actually completed a layout! I have been making Christmas Cards and trying to catch up with birthday & other occasion cards for what seems like forever now!



Thanks for stopping by... I will be uploading some Christmas Cards shortly.

Hugs

Shirl



2 comments:

Susan said...

What a lovely set of photos! I love the grid layout Shirl. Surrounding a bug photo with smaller ones is such a nice way of setting it out. Very nice, gf!

Shirl said...

Thank you so much Susan <3