Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Snowflake Soiree Christmas Cards

Today I decided to spend a few hours in my craft room in an attempt to start my Christmas Card writing. I normally like to make a start at the beginning of November so I am all prepared and ready to mail out come the 1st of December. But alas with moving house last year I was left in a mad panic and I got to the middle of this November NOT fairing much better. Luckily I made a few cards a month throughout the year so I had some handmade cards plus extras for "Cards For The Troops" so at least things were too bad. Well today not only did I get almost ALL of my cards written out but about half of them are enveloped and addressed as well! I realised I was about 6 cards short on my homemade list so I quickly whipped up four cards using Stampin' Up's Snowflake Soiree stamp set. I choose Concorde Crush as my colour to work with then coupled it with some Wisteria Wonder Ink. I was so happy with how pretty these cards turned out to be and how quick they were to make.



Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs

Shirl

No comments: