Tuesday, January 7, 2014

New Year, New Start

Good Morning

Well I can't believe I haven't updated my blog in SO LONG! I am so sorry everyone. I always mean so bloody well and then real life just takes over and before I know it so much time has passed.

I am happy to say that I have been asked to stay on for another term at Let's Capture Our Memories. This term we were all asked to nominate what we'd like to do so I opted for cards this time around. I am finding it so hard to find time to scrap at the moment. So cards appealed to me.

I do hope to get some scrapping done soon but as I have all these wonderful photos of our friends Pete & Caz and our Bon Jovi concert back in December as well as Nicayla's Year 7 Graduation and a Gala Dinner we went to as well. So lots of things to create I hope.

But for now... time to update and share some of the cards that I have forgotten about. Let's get started with my first DT card for 2014. Please be sure you head over to the blog at LCOM to check out all the other great cards and layouts which will be alternated this term week to week. Each Saturday you can check out our challenges and be in the running for a great prize. Also be sure to check out the online store... some great bargins to be had at the moment. Be quick you don't want to miss out!


Have a great day.

Hugs

Shirl

No comments: