Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Sympathy Card

Good Afternoon

Today I had to make some time in my craft room to make a sympathy card to send to a life long friend of my hubby's family who lost her husband on New Years Day. I find making sympathy cards hard as I feel they have to be just right. Now too glitzy or glamorous but still pretty at the same time.

I do hope what I have come up with will be ok? Yes I am my own worst critic!

I choose to use my Stampin' Up supplies today in particular the Stippled Blossoms Stamp Set. I love creating with it so much an haven't used it in ages. I have made three cards all up. One I can't share just yet but I will share with you the other two today starting with the sympathy card.

This is how it turned out... please tell me honestly what you think?



Thanks for stopping by and letting me know what you think of my latest card creation. Hope you find something on my blog which inspires you to get crafty.

Hugs

Shirl

No comments: