Sunday, February 2, 2014

Let's Capture Our Memories Sketch Reveals

Hello Again

I am such as slack blogger... I can't believe I have missed all of my reveals for January! So sorry! Part of the reason is I have been having issues with my log in ID. I have had to go through the long process of re-establishing my identity and so on to get a new log in.... I got a little "frazzled" with all the hassles so kept putting it off... but it is done now so once again I will try and keep the updates a little more regular... try, try try!

In the meantime I need to share with you all my latest reveals for Let's Capture Our Memories. I am so loving doing card creations this term. I have two cards to share with you this morning. Both made with some very pretty Stampin' Up Stamps. In particular, can you tell, the Stippled Blossoms stamps! I so adore these two step stamps. They have almost endless possibilities!



Thanks for stopping by but don't forget to head over to the LCOM blog and leave some love for the other fantabulous ladies. If you are in need of some inspiration you will find plenty on the blog with weekly reveals, and some great competitions too!

Happy Scrappin

Hugs

Shirl

No comments: