Saturday, March 15, 2014

Special LCOM Card Reveal

Morning All

Well loads has been happening in our personal lives and when this happens I tend to get so slack when it comes to updating my blog... I really truly need to get so much better at this!

First thing for today that I want to share is a card I made for my gorgeous niece Trish and her to be husband Steve. I wanted to make something extra special for this extra special couple. As I had a sketch reveal coming up for Let's Capture Our Memories I their sketch as my base for the cover of the gate style card I made. I choose my niece's favourite colour of purple and this is what I came up with. Please don't forget to stop by the LCOM blog to check out all the other layout & card creation. I am amazed week in and week out by all the inspiring work they share!



Hugs

Shirl

No comments: