Monday, January 12, 2015

Happy New Year!!

Hello Everyone

Well it seemed at some stage last year life over took me and I simply didn't get back to blogging.... I had no idea honestly it had been almost 10 months but since my last poor effort. Well welcome 2015, a new year, a new start. I am going to try really hard this year to post all my creations to my blog before I post them anywhere else! PS I have already failed this as I totally forgot all about my blog when I posted some cards and layouts to facebook last week!

Happy New Year everyone... here are two basic layouts I created last week to highlight some wonderful photos I captured on my eldest DS 18th birthday. Where does the time go??


Plus some cards I made with some new Stampin' Up stamps.


Til next time.

Hugs

Shirl

2 comments:

Danielle said...

Hey Shirl! I'm with you - my last post was Jan 5 2014, my bad!!! Hopefully a commitment to making more effort this year! I love these scrapbook pages and your cards are so pretty! Awesome work!
Hugs, Danielle x

Shirl said...

Thanks heaps Danielle <3