Friday, February 27, 2015

Paper Craft Addicts March Card Challenge - Washi Tape

Good Evening

Well for a change I am getting in early as the lovely Ellen has posted my March challenge up on the FB group page for Paper Craft Addicts.  This March for my card challenge I have been getting messy with my washi tape.  Yes I am so late to the washi tape madness, I know.  But that is me, always late to the party!  Still not the biggest fan of washi tape but I do love the simplicity of these two cards that I am sharing today.

If you want to join in the fun make sure you pop into Paper Craft Addicts and post us a photo of your challenge entry.


Thanks for dropping by.  Hope to see you joining in the fun at Paper Craft Addicts real soon.  In the meantime .....

Happy Crafting!

Hugs

Shirl

No comments: