Monday, February 2, 2015

UYS Challenge #171 "Inspired By a Song"

Good Evening

Sorry I am a little late posting but real life has been keeping me super busy. Whilst I don't offically start "designing" til next week I was
"INSPIRED" by the lovely Tammy's challenge at Use Your Stuff so whilst I had a quiet day at home I thought I would join in the fun!

Please make sure you hop on over to the blog to check out all the amazing creations from my fellow talented design team sistahs! You won't be disappointed I promise you!

All our challenges are made so that you can join in creating whatever your heart desires! This week I went with a layout as I found this cute photo of our furbaby "Bailey" that I wanted to use. Of course Hound Dog by Elvis Presley immediately sprang to mind!


Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you playing along with our blog challenges real soon!

Hugs

Shirl



No comments: