Monday, February 9, 2015

UYS Challenge #172 "Love"

Good Evening

Well my first official challenge for Use Your Stuff is finally here! Our challenge for this week is "Love" by the wonderfully talented Majo! No limits.. whatever "love" brings to mind. Valentines Day, weddings, anniversaries, just because.... something or someone you love! Got the idea? Please don't forget to hop on over to the blog to check out all the great creations that my fellow DT have made especially for this week. Plus join in the fun and link up your very own entry!

Here is the card I created:



I love these little box cards. This one was so easy to do especially with my Brother Scan & Cut on standby to cut out all the assorted hearts for me!

I've made a few square box cards before but when I came across a rectangular one on Diane Barnes' blog I knew I had to make one. Here is the template that you will find on Diane's blog along with instructions if you need them. Be sure to hop on over to her blog and check out her amazing creations.


Thanks for stopping by. Please hop over to Use Your Stuff and leave some love for the other ladies. Happy Crafting!

Hugs

Shirl

2 comments:

Christi Conley said...

This a fabulous card! I have never seen a rectangle box card & I was wondering if you designed the pattern yourself or if you purchased it somewhere? Thank you for sharing this beautiful creation! Christi Art-Without-Anxiety

Shirl said...

Hi Christi

Thank you for your wonderful words. Not one of my original creations but silly me for not thinking to post a template! I will edit my post now for anyone who would like the measurements to create one. Hugs Shirl