Friday, February 27, 2015

You Are My Shining Star Layout

Good Afternoon

Here is a layout I have been working on this week.  Now I have to say this is a "scrap lift" from a layout I came across recently and fell in love with.  I am so far behind as far as being a washi tape fan.  I have never really gotten into washi tape until recently and now I am catching up.

I have to go and try and find the creator of this layout so I can give her some well earned credit.  I saved her layout and her name on my laptop the other day but now I go to find it... poof! vanished ... gone!!

This is my handsome middle son, Jordan.  The photos date back to December 2013 when we were invited to attend a Gala Christmas Dinner for the charity Lighthouse Care.  We have all at some stage in the past year and a half volunteered on many a Friday to help deliver food hampers in our local community at a discounted cost for families in need.

It was lovely to get invited and see what Lighthouse do on these special nights.



Thanks for stopping by my page.... hope you found some inspiration.

Have a great weekend of crafting.

Hugs

Shirl


No comments: