Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Use Your Stuff #178 Stickers

Good Morning Everyone

Today I have a card to share that I created for our "Stickers" Challenge over at Use Your Stuff.  Make sure you head over to the blog and check out the awesome work of my fellow DT members.  There are some gorgeous examples of how to use stickers on both cards and layouts and some incredible challenge entries up already to inspire us all.


On my card I choose to use some small scrabble tile alpha stickers to spell out the word smile. Stickers come in so many shapes and sizes, styles and colour combinations that they have become so versatile.  What's not to love about stickers?

Thanks for stopping by my blog and happy scrapping to you all.

Hugs

Shirl

2 comments:

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Such a cute card and I love pink and
black. The layered borders are so cute and love your coloring of the stamp.

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

Beautiful card and I love the pink and black. So cute how you did the punched layers and your digi coloring is awesome.