Sunday, March 8, 2015

UYS Challenge #176 Make It Monochromatic

Good Monday Morning to you all

Well this morning I am delighted to share with you all my very first challenge over at Use Your Stuff.  For my challenge this week I decided I would like to do something monochromatic.  I did an all white layout may years ago but haven't really done anything since.  For many weeks I was going to do another all white creation but in the end my love of all things purple won out!  So I created this card using shades of purple with white.



Please make sure you head over to the blog to check out the other stunning creations from my fellow Design Team mates and if you have some time join in the fun.  Create something monochromatic, anything at all, a card, a layout, altered art, ATC, canvas your imagination is the only limitation and share it with us using the link at the bottom of my post.

Happy crafting

Shirl


No comments: