Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Blended Bloom Cards

Evening Friends

Well I have been so busy of late, as usual, my poor blog has suffered!  So I wanted to come back tonight to share with you some of the cards I have made this week.  I have wanted to get the Stampin' Up "Blended Blooms" single flower stamp for quite a while now.  So when I went to my lovely friend Beck's recent SU Workshop I decided to order it at long last.  It arrived in record time and I just had to stamp it out and play with it!

These cards are the end result.  They are all simple but I am very happy with how they have turned out none the less and I loved colouring them in with my copic ciao markers too.  So thank you Stampin' Up for the relaxing craft time I got in this past week.





Thanks for stopping in and saying "HI".  Have a great day or night and as always happy crafting.

Hugs



Shirl

2 comments:

Danielle said...

These cards are gorgeous Shirl! A very pretty stamp set and clearly very versatile! Love them!
Hugs, Danielle x

Shirl said...

Thank you so much Danielle. Hugs Shirl xo