Monday, May 4, 2015

UYS Challenge #180 - Anything Goes!

Good Afternoon Everyone

OMG I so can't believe that I forgot to post my layout for this wonderful challenge... I forgot to post it on the Use Your Stuff blog to start with and now here too.  I must I must I must simply remember next time.

Please make sure you hop on over to the UYS blog and check out all the other fantastic creations for the wonderful ladies.  I am always inspired after visiting this blog!

For my "Anything Goes" challenge I found myself looking once again at school photos.  In particular my DD's Year 7 Graduation photos.  I always struggle trying to match the horrid colours of their uniforms so this time I decided to ignore the yuckky green & gold and focus on totally different colours.  I am really happy with how it turned out.  A double layout to celebrate a very special day.


Thanks for stopping by my blog.  Hope you have a great day.

Hug

Shirl



No comments: