Wednesday, May 27, 2015

UYS Challenges #182 & #184

Hello Everyone

Shirl has been a bad, bad girl! It seems I have totally forgotten to post my last couple of creations for Use Your Stuff.  So without further adieu I thought I'd best get to it and share them all with you right here, right now!

Challenge #184 - Chevrons

For this challenge I was determined to get a start on my Christmas Cards for 2015! So that is exactly what I did and here is my simple card.  Number #1 for the year. I have since gone on to make another 12 simple tilda christmas cards! Yay go me!



Challenge #182 - Embossing

So here is my card I created for the embossing challenge.  I decided to use an embossing folder and my gelatos.  I wasn't terribly happy with the outcome once I photographed it but as the photo really goes it no justice at all.  The colours look so lack lustre.  But here it is :


Thanks for stopping by my blog and I will be back soon with another post or two or three.  Happy Crafting.

Hugs

Shirl

No comments: