Monday, September 21, 2015

Challenge #192 - Fall theme

Hello Everyone

Yes it is slack ole me back again.  I so honestly keep trying to stay on top of my blog but I sadly keep neglecting it!  As You Your Stuff has been on summer break it seems so have I.  I have actually made a heap of Christmas Cards and I have even done a workshop... I will come back and share some of this later.

For now I want you all to head over to the Use Your Stuff blog and check out the current challenge set by our very talented Lori - Fall Themed works of art.  You will see some stunning examples of cards and layouts using fall colours such as orange, yellow, brown or red as well as the use of the theme itself "fall".

As we don't have a "fall" here in Australia I choose to work with yellow and orange (with some black backing) for my card.  I have made an easel card using a magnolia stamp to gift to a very special friend.  I think she will love the colours too.  I also got some inspiration from looking out my craft room window at my euphorbia "sticks on fire" tree.


Hope you like my example as much as I do.  Please don't forget to link up your challenge entries via the link at the bottom of the post.

Happy Crafting

Hugs

Shirl


No comments: