Monday, September 21, 2015

Christmas Cards

Hello

Yes it is me again.  Long time no see and my apologies.  Despite my best intentions this blog always seems to get the best of me and I keep forgetting to update it!

I have been on break with the rest of my fellow DT @ Use Your Stuff and as a result of this have totally forgotten about putting up any of the cards I have made of late.

I challenge myself everywhere of late to get my Christmas Cards done early and have they all written out, addressed ready to go come 1st December.  Well this year I have outdone myself!  I have all my cards made, written out, addressed up and ready sitting waiting for stamps.  There will no doubt be a few I have forgotten or not thought about but I can live with that.

Here are some of the simple cards  I have made this year :






Thanks for stopping by.  Til next time.

Happy Crafting 

Hugs

Shirl



No comments: