Sunday, October 18, 2015

Layout A Day

Morning Everyone

I have been trying to slowly catch up on some of the many photos I want to scrapbook "one day".  So I thought I would share a few of my recent ones.

First this is a photo from back in November 2014 (I think).  The Color Me Rad 5klm.  It was so much fun! If you haven't done one of the colour runs then you have to...


Next is a photo from May 2014 when we all did the Mother Day Classic and had lots of fun rocking "pretty in pink"!  Ken, Nic & I walked the 5 klms course but Jordan and a couple of his mates ran the 8 or 10 klms (already forgetting) but I do remember he came second in his age group! Go Jordie :)


Then we have a photo of the four of us attending a friends wedding in March last year.  This was taken in our front yard as we left by my eldest Doug who didn't attend.  Gosh my kids are gorgeous - feeling blessed.


And last but not least for today a more recent photo.  This one was taken only a few weeks ago when Ken, Reneena, Kelly & I did the Color Me Rad 5klm  in Brisbane!



Thanks for stopping in - happy crafting 

Hugs

Shirl


No comments: