Monday, October 5, 2015

UYS Challenge #194 - Sketch

Good Morning Everyone

I am back this time with my latest creation for Use Your Stuff.  For this weeks challenge I sent a relatively simple task... create a card or layout (or whatever else you like really) using the sketch below.  I stumbled across it on the net and loved the simplicity of it's design.



Originally I had every intention of creating a card for my example but this photo and papers jumped out at me and before I knew it I was creating a layout instead.   This is my hubby and one of my closest friends when they came to visit us back in 2013.  I love the silliness of the photo almost as much as I love the two people in it!



Thanks for stopping by and be sure to hop on over to the UYS Blog and join in the fun.  Don't forget to link in your creation at the bottom of my post!

Have fun & Happy Crafting.

Hugs

Shirl




1 comment:

Majo said...

This is a beautiful layout, dear Shirley :)