Monday, November 23, 2015

UYS CHallenge #201 Lots of Layers

Good Morning Everyone

Just stopping by to share a layout I created for Use Your Stuff.  This photo was taken at a friends wedding in March last year.  It is my gorgeous daughter with one of her brothers best mates from soccer.  I have been keeping it for just the right layout and I think this is it.  I loved Lori's challenge as it gave me another reason to use up some of my off cuts that I have been hoarding.  Too pretty to just toss in the bin.  I love how the how layout came together.  Please make sure you all pop over to the UYS blog to check out what the other talented ladies have created to inspire you this week.  And don't forget to link up your challenge entry at the bottom of the blog post!  


Thanks for stopping by and I can't wait to see what you create for this challenge.

Hugs

Shirl



No comments: