Monday, January 18, 2016

UYS #207 - 3 Patterned Paper Challenge

Good Morning Everyone

Today I want to share my latest scrapbooking layout.  Our challenge this week over at Use Your Stuff was to create a project using only three patterned papers.  Several weeks ago back in 2015 I spent a wonderful Friday evening with great friends crafting and laughing!  Well during these hours I started a layout but I just couldn't get it to come together in a way the pleased me.... until this challenge came about.  I don't know how and I don't know why but after reading Karrie's challenge I just knew which layout to pull out.  Love how it has all come together!


Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting.  As always please don't forget to hop on over to UYS and check out the fantastic creations for this week.  Please also don't forget to link in any creations that you make. Can't wait to see you work.

Hugs

Shirl



1 comment:

Jenna ♥ said...

Hi Shirl, this is wonderful layout and handsome young man of course!!! I love your BGR!!! Thanks for a visit of my blog and very nice comment. :-) Have a great day, Hugs Jenna