Sunday, February 14, 2016

UYS #209 - Inspired by a Love Song

Good Morning Everyone

Can't believe it is that time again where I am here about to share with you my latest creation for Use Your Stuff.  As always please head over to their blog and check out the wickedly talented creations from my fellow DT members!

This week I have chosen to do another layout.  Last week was my handsome son but this week is a tribute page to our wonderful adopted "Nan & Pop".  They have always been here for our little family through thick and thin.  It has been an honour and a privileged to be blessed to call them our "Nan & Pop".  Thank you for adopting our children and treating them as your own.

My inspiration for this layout was a song from the Australian band "Secret Garden", To the Moon & Back.  My title... Love you to the Moon & Back.


Thanks for stopping by once again.  Have a fantastic week crafting and as always don't forget to check out the UYS blog.  And I hope to see you link up a design real soon.

Hugs

Shirl


No comments: