Monday, March 7, 2016

#213 UYS - Lace, Ribbon or Twine Challenge

Good Morning All

Another Challenge fortnight for me over at Use Your Stuff.  This week our challenge was to create something, anything we pleased as long as we used lace, ribbon or twine on our creation.  For something different this week I went with a layout... so many photos yet to scrap! I feel like I am falling behind and will never catch up!!  This layout features two people very special to me and very dear to my heart!  My adopted Sis and her wonderful hubby.  This "fun" photo was snapped when they came up to visit us so we could all go see BON JOVI!!  I love this photo of them both!


Hope you find a little inspiration from my layout or from some of the other amazing creations over at UYS.  Don't forget to leave some love for my fellow DT members on the blog and post your creations as well via the link at the bottom of the challenge post!  Can't wait to see what you all create.  Til next time,

Hugs

Shirl



No comments: