Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Paper Craft Addicts March Challenge - Ink It Up!

Good Morning All

I can hardly believe it but March is here already... the start of the third month of 2016... seriously where has the time gone?!  So with a new month comes a new card challenge over at Paper Craft Addicts (please note this is a closed facebook group so you will have to ask to join & wait to be approved).  For my card challenge this month I decided on highlighting INK... so my challenge is called "Ink It Up!".  Here is my card :



I have heat embossed the Swallowtail Butterfly stamp from Stampin' Up in black ink and then gone over it with pink and blue inks using a sponge to highlight the embossing.  This is just one of the many uses of inks apart from the obvious so please show me what you can do.  I might even learn something new!!

Thanks for stopping by

Until next time

Hugs

Shirl

1 comment:

Tammy Cochrane said...

Love your butterfly card... especially with the fancy punched border :)