Saturday, March 26, 2016

UYS Challenge #215 - Inspired By A Quote

Good Evening Everyone

Seems blogger has yet again not properly scheduled my post and I have been so busy this past week that I didn't even notice!  How bad is that??  Bad I tell you.  Anyway this fortnight my challenge was to be "Inspired By A Quote".  For this challenge I decided to make a simple card.  Sometimes I love simple!  Easy and quick can sometimes make the best cards.

Please make sure you head over to the Use Your Stuff  blog to leave some love for both my fellow Design Team Members as well as those you have entered a card/layout into our competition AND I'd love to see you create something to submit as well!

Here is my card creation :-


Thanks for stopping by everyone and until next time... Happy Easter and Happy Scrappin' as well.

Hugs

Shirl

No comments: