Thursday, April 14, 2016

Bon Jovi Layout



Good Evening Everyone

We after having a fortnight off from Use Your Stuff I thought I would share a layout I created this week.  Whilst it may have been three years since I last go to see my beloved Bon Jovi in concert I am still trying to get my album completed!  So today I share with a tribute layout.  To the keyboardist extraordinaire My David Bryan.  


Please excuse the bad crop.  The base is not cardstock but patterned paper so of course it doesn't sit well standing up.  Thank you all for stopping by my blog and if you are after some more inspiration make sure you click on the link above and see what the girls at UYS are up to this week.

Until next time

Bye

Shirl



1 comment:

Pia S said...

I didn't know Bon Jovi is still active! Loved this band when I was younger (still do). What a cool layout!