Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Challenge #223 UYS Heat Embossing

Morning All

Today I bring to you my latest challenge over at Use Your Stuff.  This week I am challenging you all to create something using "heat" embossing.  A few weeks back we had a folder embossing challenge and heat embossing is a technique I love and simply don't use enough.  Here is a card I created using the Swallowtail Butterfly stamp from Stampin' Up, white embossing power and some sponges and inks to highlight the embossing.  Hope you like it :


Thanks for stopping by and please don't forget to head over to the UYS Blog to leave some love for my fellow DT members who have created some stunning examples using embossing.  And if you fancy creating a little something please link it up at the bottom of my post on the UYS blog.

Until next time

Hugs

Shirl



No comments: