Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Paper Craft Addicts May Challenge Z Fold Cards

Hello

For this months challenge over on our Facebook group "Paper Craft Addicts" my card challenge for the month of May is to create a Z Fold Card.  The idea came to me when I saw a "swap" group for a Z Fold Card by the wonderfully talented Monique Benn.  Monique was kind enough to let me use her swap theme for my card challenge this month, so thank you Monique.


I made this for our gorgeous little neighbour who turns 1 year old today!


Apologies for the horrible "white outs" I totally forgot to photograph my card before I wrote in it!


And here is another more simplified version of the card :


Thanks for stopping by... that's it for today but please scroll down as I have added quite a few posts to my blog today.  Happy crafting, til next time!

Hugs

Shirl



No comments: